April 5, 2011

Thrifting Adventures

A thrifting jackpot...

I found these in the Mennonite thrift store.  I don't know what they are for, or what they say (my guess is the name of the plant, but what are the other words?) or what language.  I am not sure what I'll do with them, but I couldn't resist the vintage illustrations and beautiful text.  Any ideas?

I couldn't resist these DIY button covers, either.  I'm not sure I even want to do anything with them, I love the packaging! But the possibilities of covering your own buttons with some vintage fabrics.. how can one resist?!


 And I found these tin easter eggs.. i love the images and the fact that they are re-usable!!!

 

2 comments:

sweetsugarbean said...

Wow Ashley - you got some good loot!!! I adore those eggs....

PrairiePeasant said...

Fabulous finds! Have you tried google translate for the words on the linens? It looks like an eastern European language like Czech or Hungarian.