May 2, 2010

New in the shop: Recycled Rainbow Sampler packs

I just listed the new Recycled Rainbow Sampler Pack in the shop. This has been an idea I've had for some time now and I'm so happy to have made it a reality!

These little packs have four mini-skeins of recycled, hand-dyed yarn.  Each skein is approx 20 yards in total, giving you about 80 yards to work with.  They are 100% wool and come from upcycled, cleaned, second hand yarn. You can combine them to make a groovy striped project such as a hat, or use them individually to edge a project, add them into a larger project, or use them in weaving projects to add bold color & texture, or perhaps as an embellishment in a contemporary fiber art composition.

 I have about 6 of these kits available, get yours while they last!
And don't forget, I am always open to requests for custom dyed yarns!

No comments: