May 1, 2010

Hello, May!

Wow.. I can't believe it's already May 1!!

We certainly have had a wet April here in Lethbridge... ah Alberta spring.. one day a pile of snow, the next day sunny and green.   But the perennials are popping up everywhere, trees are budding, my tulips are open, and some of the lilacs have already bloomed! 

Right, on the day of the storm, the cats are wondering what the hell happened to the sunny skies and birdwatching??  Below are some of the shots of the heavy, wet snow.  We lost electricity for about half a day.


To celebrate May, (and hopefully better weather) the Alberta Etsy Street Team is having a May Madness Sale from May 1-7.  Over 70 homegrown shops are participating, and you can check out the details here!  On items that aren't already on sale in my shop, I'm offering 10% off.

1 comment:

PrairiePeasant said...

Yikes! We have a risk of snow in the forecast for this Monday, and I so don't want to look out my window and see what you have now! :( Looks like a good day to be inside spinning!