January 14, 2013

A new year & new ways to connect!

Is it just me, or does it seem like people blog less these days?  With twitter, facebook, smart phones, instagram, etc, it sometimes seems like too much effort to blog!  Or, maybe I've just become a mom and that's my new reality!

Either way, the fact is I don't have the time to blog very much anymore, and yet I still like to stay connected to those near and far online.  So I invite everyone to join my facebook page to receive the latest updates and information on my shop. 

For instance, you can check out the newest yarns for 2013 in my sneek peeks album.  Facebook fans will get first dibs on any items that are added- just comment if you'd like to purchase something you see!


You can also feel free to share your photos of what you've made with my yarns- folks love to be inspired for their projects!

I hope everyone is off to a great new year!

No comments: