April 21, 2010

Volume 3: What People Have Made With My Yarn

I'm slowly getting back into the swing of things.. my studio is DONE, except for, you know, the organizing part.  But I spun my first skein a few days ago- I think it's been atleast a month!  Its so great to be getting back into things, and I'm going to have a table tomorrow at an upcycling show & sale here in town for earth day!  You can check out all the details here.

And now,
Volume 3 of What People Have Made with my Yarn!!
Cindy at Reflections by Cindy Custom Child Photography turned these yarns into gorgeous baby props for her baby photo shoots:


This is little Allen, on his 9th day of life!
And this is Noah, on his 10th day of life:
 
 (you can't see it in this photo, but this hat has a little stripe of the blue-green yarn above!)
I feel so honored that my yarn could be made into these adorable caps to adorn these gorgeous new babies!  Great work, Cindy at catching these babies at some of the most beautiful moments.

Next, we also have some more baby goodies; I worked with Kristy of Swifferkins and one of her customers on a custom order.  The customer requested some baby pink merino yarn:

And Kristy knit it into this gorgeous diaper cover & hat set, complete with teeny little pearls!
She also created another hat with the leftovers:
 
Julie of BlockHeaters created a "soft n somber" toque with this yarn:
 
 
 Looks very comfy & cozy, great for our harsh Canadian winters!
 
And finally, I would like to share something I made for a custom order:

 this yarn was knit into a little scarflette:
It was a ton of fun to make!!

Thank-you so much to everyone who has taken the time to send me their photos of what they've made with my yarn!  It is truly inspiring to see the creativity & talent out there!
Don't forget, if you've made a project with some of my yarn, send me your picture for a coupon for a discount off your next purchase!!

1 comment:

PrairiePeasant said...

Good luck with your show tomorrow! Sounds like a great way to make some connections after your move!