November 19, 2009

What I've been working on

Things have been pleasantly busy lately- a flurry of sales resulted in my last weekend's celebration of 100 sales... Since then I've been working on a few custom orders, including these gloves:
These were a result of my create your own listing.  She chose to have thumb sleeves, and have the gloves made extra long. I'm really happy with how they turned out, and hope the customer is too.  The yarn is so mossy and lush- and they are so cosy and warm- I almost wanted to keep them for myself! I think I might list another pair in the shop as a "made to order" item.

I'm also working on some custom handspun yarn for a local knitter who makes baby hats and photo props.  It will be a baby pink version of this, that will be made into a baby hat and diaper cover:


Hopefully after that I'll be caught up to get working on some Christmas presents and also start working more with my drum carder.  Since I've gotten it, I've been more interested in felting, as I can now make great art batts that can be felted into all sorts of things!  I think I might start with these.

1 comment:

BWK Art said...

I've caught this post a little late, but I had to comment on those fingerless gloves. Oh my word, they are gorgeous and look *SO* comfy! :) Great work!