Thanks to fellow Alberta Team member, GlassCircus, I am no longer staring at that annoying number 99! Thank-you Martina, and to the other 99 OffTheHooks customers! She's getting this Headband/Necktube with Handpainted local Yarn:
- One hundred is the basis of percentages (literally "per hundred"), with 100% being a full amount.
- 100 degrees Celsius is the boiling temperature of pure water at sea level
- 100 is the atomic number of fermium.
- 100 is The number of years in a century
- A 100 year old person is known as a centenarian. George Burns. Bob Hope, were among those who had lived to 100.
- In Greece, India and Israel, 100 is the police telephone number.
- In Belgium, 100 is the ambulance and firefighter telephone number.
- In the United Kingdom, 100 is the operator telephone number
- 100 episodes, generally the point at which a TV series becomes viable for syndication (often reached during a prime time series' 5th season)
Okay, okay, so you get the idea!
To celebrate, take 10% off any regular priced item in my shop- until Sunday, November 15th! Just quote "big 100" in your notes to seller!
And check out the lovely GlassCircus' work below: