August 5, 2009

Thank you

Just wanted to say a quick thank-you to the folks who've featured my work in the following places lately:

- myhandmaderegistry: my Harvest Fingerless Gloves with Upcycled, hand-dyed yarn were featured on the front page as part of a member's wish list! My handmaderegistry is a place to pick & choose your very own handmade wish list- whether it's for a wedding or some other special occasion. Check it out!



- Etsy: my Eco Trivet/potholder in Mayan Sunrise was featured in the Storque article Which Item Gets You into a Fabric Frenzy?



Gee, are people on an orange kick, or what?!

I have also had many items picked for various treasuries- to find out what treasuries you're in, check out Craftopolis- Etsy treasure hunt.

*Last night I also reached 60 sales on etsy! yay!

No comments: