July 30, 2009

Free Shipping for a limited time for my blog readers!

In celebration of summer, I'm offering my blog readers located in Canada or the US free shipping on any of my in-stock items until Saturday, August 15th! You must be a blog follower at the time of purchase to qualify. I've got lots of fresh new fingerless gloves, hats, handspun yarn and other creations being listed everyday so come check it out!

All you have to do is quote "craftyash" in your notes to seller, and tell me your what name you are following me under on blogger. Shipping charges can be refunded via paypal after you pay, or contact me thru a convo ahead of time and I can adjust the shipping price to zero for you.

*the fine print: this discount does not apply to items that are already part of a separate sale or promotion*

Hope everyone is enjoying summer!

1 comment:

CAROLYN SAXBY said...

Hi, and thanks for visiting me on my blog and for your question about mordants

All my dyeing experiments that I am showing on both blogs are completely natural - I haven't been using mordants. I just soak the fabrics in the natural dyes for between 1-4 days in a jar with the lids on and then rinse and wash well

At the moment I am only interestd in the unmordanted process, but may try mordants at a later stage to compare

Let me know how you get on if you give it a try. I've got more experiments to show either tomorrow or Saturday (montbretia and onions to make lovely vibrant yellows)

Best wishes, Carolyn