February 5, 2009

Shop Local Series: OffTheHooks

As I mentioned earlier, I am a member of the TransCanada Etsy Team. There are about 50 members, and we work together to promote our wonderful, handmade, Canadian items. The team is very diverse; we have everything from bookbinders, to soapmakers, to jewelry designers. And then there's folks like me who do fiber!!!

I have initiated a new blog project called the Shop Local Series; where each artisan has the opportunity to share a little bit about themselves- where they live, what inspires them, and their artistic process. You can check the TransCanada Etsy Team blog- look for the "Meet our Members by province".

This week, I am happy to be featured as part of the Shop Local Series. Please take a moment to view the article here if you are interested in learning a little more about me and my work!

**Big Love to all the hard-working members of the TransCanada Etsy Team!**

No comments: