December 8, 2008

Getting ready for the holidays...

Well, cold weather has finally hit here in Alberta. We had a suprisingly warm fall, but as soon as December hit, boom! Snow and cold were here. This just makes me want to stay home and create warm fuzzy stuff! I have been busy making some great Christmas gifts for friends and family, and a few new things for the shop.

Things have been going well in the Etsy shop over the last couple of weeks. I had a free shipping sale for Black Friday and "Cyber Monday" in my shop. Sold quite a few things. I even got featured with my Harvest Fingerless Gloves with my hand-dyed yarn in Etsy's Limited Time Sale Gift Guide!!! (see pic below)

In other news, I GOT A SPINNING WHEEL!! So I've been busy with her lately too. I will post some pics soon.

Stay Warm!!!

No comments: