November 26, 2010

What I've been up to & Shipping deadlines

I've been keeping busy & warm with custom orders, adding new listings to the shop, holiday gifts and this darned cold weather!

I recently finished #3 Dog cowl for a custom order (see the other two here):


I've spun some new yarn on my lendrum:


The fibers are all local- some merino and columbian fleeces!

***A special reminder that the recommended holiday shipping deadline is shortly approaching!***
Canada Post tells me December 8th is the last recommended day to ship parcels to the states.  Parcels can be Xpressposted up until December 16 (although the cost significantly goes up).

In Canada, December 16 is the last day for lettermail (which is how I usually ship orders when there is only 1 item).  For regular parcels, the last day to ship is Dec 11.

International shipping times vary- please inquire!

***so if you are thinking of ordering something from my shop, please do it soon!  Taking into account production times, custom orders will not be possible by Christmas considering these shipping times!

Can't decide on a gift for someone else? Worried about shipping times? I also have gift certificates! Check them out here- you can also get them in different denominations, and they can be emailed to you or the recipient right up to the special day!

No comments: