October 22, 2009

New Stuff

A few new things listed in the shop lately; as the weather gets cooler I feel more and more like hunkering down and doing some crocheting!


I haven't been making a lot of hats lately, so I thought I'd start again.  This one was lots of fun because I improvised as I went, using lots of different yarns and stitches.  I love the long tassles too- you can tie them underneath your chin or leave them hanging.  The handspun yarn in this has a special touch of angelina fiber sparkle to it!






I've started a few things for the holiday season...These little stockings are just perfect for the holidays and were so fun to make using up little bits of yarns (of which I have many!).  I made a holiday section in the shop, so check back there for some cute new things soon!

 
I can't seem to stock enough fingerless gloves in the shop.. what can I say, people get cold hands!  These are one of the newest pairs, perfect for harvest time!

1 comment:

cal said...

oh i love the stripey bonnet and the fingerless gloves. here's to crocheted coziness!