June 14, 2009

With Thanks- a special deal for you!

It's my etsy-versary today- June 14th! yaaaay!
What a year it's been- I've learned so much about running a little side business- maybe one day, I can do it full-time!

After graduating from art school and deciding not to pursue a career in art full-time, etsy has been a great way for me to keep up an artistic practice- and has opened me up to the whole new world of FIBER!
I've met and been inspired by so many great etsians- from my fellow canucks on the TransCanada Etsy Team and the Alberta Street Team, to the wonderfully passionate members of EcoEtsy. My customers have been so generous, the sellers I have purchased from have been so gracious... it's all been such a fun time.

sooo...

To celebrate, I have a new discount for you- my wonderful blog followers!
In appreciation of your time & interest in what I do, I'd like t
o throw a little something back your way- receive 20% off in my shop when you quote "craftyash" in your notes to seller! This offer is valid until Thursday, July 2nd!
I will refund the difference via paypal, or you can wait for a revised invoice.
*This discount doesn't apply to items that are already part of a separate sale.

If you aren't currently a follower of my blog, please feel free to subscribe & join in!
I may change up the deal from time to time- but watch for this button to appear periodically on the side of my blog, all you have to do is click on it to be directed to the newest deal!

No comments: