June 30, 2009

July is on it's way!


July is just around the corner!! (now, when will the nice weather come??)
Two important dates are coming up:

  • Tommorow (July1st, Canada Day!) is the last day to participate in the TransCanada Etsy Team Roadtrip (click for info)! When you make a purchase in one of the participating shops, you get one ballot for each $10.00 you spend! This gets you into our two draws; one for an amazing gift pack worth approximately $350.00 with over 20 items, all from the participating artists. You'll also be entered into the draw for the all-canadian recycled rag-rug, woven with cut-up upcycled t-shirts sent in to our weaver, fiveforty. This one is worth approximately $240!!! (check out the TransCanada link above for pics)



Thursday, July 2 is the last day to get in on my current discount for my blog readers! Receive 20% off in my shop when you quote "craftyash" in the notes to seller. I will refund the difference via paypal, or you can wait for a revised invoice.
*This discount doesn't apply to items that are already part of a separate sale.






Oh, and did I mention my garden? I'm hoping for a hot July so my little tomatoes will get bigger and turn red! Here's a little peek at some of our heirloom Tigerella tomatoes... yum!!


Hope everyone has a lovely holiday- whether's it's Canada Day, Independence Day, or another Summer holiday!

No comments: