April 27, 2009

The purrrfect knit hat

Create your own purrrfect slouchy knit hat with a custom order from offthehooks!

In response to the positive feedback to my new line of knit hats, I’ve decided to provide the option for you to design your own! It’s easy: purchase this listing, and then pick 1, 2, or even 3 colors, let me know if you’d like a thick, medium, or light knit hat. I can mix all 3 colors together, or do stripes or solids- YOU CHOOSE!

By default, yarn will be a blend of soft & squishy vegan acrylic and/or soft Canadian cotton. If you would like a custom blend of wool, cotton, or another fiber (please inquire for options), I will adjust the price accordingly. I can also use the handspun yarns in my shop- I am willing & ready to work with you on the purrrfect knit hat, just convo me with any questions!

Examples are shown- by default, the hat will be my standard women’s size; 22"/56cm around at widest part; 11"/28cm tall (hats have LOTS of stretch to fit all different shaped heads). I can also do a larger or smaller size (for men or baby- I can even add ears!). Standard hat price is $22.00.

Shipping for standard hat is $4.95 to US & Canada. International Customers please inquire for shipping prices. If a custom hat is made that is larger or heavier, additional shipping charges may apply.

No comments: