April 21, 2009

Earth Day Preview

pssst... it's Earth Day tommorow! and in honor of that, I'm offering a sale, for all my bloggy friends out there! For tommorow only, you will receive 25% off any non-sale items in my shop if you quote "earth day" in your notes to seller when purchasing! I will send you a revised invoice.

For now, here's a preview of some of the eco-friendly items I carry in my shop:


1.) life is simple reusable felted hobo bag
2.) upcycled yarn- berries-handpainted wool potholder/trivet
3.) sunflower crocheted fingerless eco gloves
4.) Tweedy Roots Legwarmers made with upcycled yarn
5.) Huge Hippie Mushroom Tam made with reclaimed materials

I'm teaming up with the TransCanada Etsy Team on a team promotion, I'll be posting a list of specials on their blog tonight. Tommorow, I will be posting some of my favorite eco-friendly team items and a conscious cleaning tutorial so make sure you check back tommorow! Laura Bucci, creator of eco-friendly cup cozies and linen wallets & pouches has done a post today on the team blog featuring some tempting eco-friendly items from our team members, as well as an upcycling tutorial on how to make your own mailers & envelopes using upcycled boxes, you can check it out here.

No comments: